There are some very special ladies behind Deep Meaningless Conversations who have created a blog purely about … deep meaningless conversations. Well, the Good Girl was lucky enough to be recognised for a Liebster blogging Award after being nominated by DeepMeaningless (as they like to be called).
Part of this honour includes:
– Linking back to the person that nominated me (done and dusted above)
– Answering 11 questions provided by the person who nominated me
– Nominating 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and giving them 11 questions of my choice
– You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you
– You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to view your post so that they can learn about it.
1) Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt, Bradley Cooper, Zac Efron, George Clooney, Johnny Depp and Hugh Jackman all fight Hunger Games-style. Who would win? Who would look the hottest in this army of beauty?
Good question! Brad Pitt and George Clooney would be the last two standing. They do too much behind the scenes to not have the brains to handle a Hunger Games-esque environment. Brad would probably find a way to overpower George- Fight Club made him a killer and he has 6 kids! More to lose!
2) You and a friend decide to go to the airport spur of the moment and buy a ticket for that day. Where would you go?
A random island that I can’t pronounce the name of.
3) Olivia Pope (Scandal) or Jessica Pearson (Suits) as the better strong, black female TV character?
Olivia Pope. Late night wine and popcorn session after work, need I say more?
4) Could you do dinner and/or a movie alone?
I would like to believe I could do both alone but I never have! A movie alone is on my bucket list.
5) What’s your favourite spot at the moment (restaurant, park, beach, shop, whatever) in the city you live in?
Well, my options are pretty limited at the moment. So I would have to say any spot in our garden.
6) What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Apparently my smile has some extra beam to it.
7) What celebrity do you think you could be besties with?
Chloe Grace Moretz
8) When you visit a new country/city, what is your favourite way to explore (e.g. exploring their food, museums, shopping, etc.)?
Food. Food. Food. Food.
9) What book would you recommend as a good summer read?
The Pillars of the Earth- if it’s a looong summer
10) House of Cards, Grey’s Anatomy, Orange Is The New Black, Scandal, Suits or New Girl?
To be fair, I’m only consistent with Scandal, so Scandal it is. House of Cards is good, but (SPOILER ALERT!) the way they killed off Kate Mara was too…wrong.
11) If time, money, and so on wasn’t a problem, what’s something new that you would like to learn?
A new language and how to play the guitar amazingly well.
My nominees and 11 new questions
1) Do you agree with the parenting techniques of your folks?
2) What is your most common thought on a daily basis?
3) When was the last time you experienced peer pressure?
4) How do you handle a stressful situation?
5) Do you think all is fair in love and war?
6) If you could have a conversation with any animal, which one would it be and why?
7) Why aren’t you in Brazil right now?
8) What would be the first thing on your bucket list?
9) Do you or did you ever think you had a superpower, if so, which one?
10) Who in your life would you want beside you at this moment?
11) What was the last message you received (not precluding spiritual messages/feelings)?